Thursday, November 09, 2006

For my biggest fan

Here are some flowers for my biggest fan: my mother.
I am so proud of her because she learned how to use the computer and looks in my blog daily. There are so many people her age that are not at all interested in computers but she learned and wants to learn still more.


Most people will know the following poem but this time it is specially for my mum.




M is for the million things she gave me
O means only that she’s growing old
T is for the things she taught me
H is for her heart as pure as gold
E is for her eyes, with love-light shining
R means right, and right she’ll always be

Put them all together they spell MOTHER
A word that means the world to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ben je wel goed om mij daar neer te zetten te kijk voor iedereen HOE KOM IK TOCH AAN ZO,N DOCHTER ??????????????? WELTERUSTEN .